Senior Accountant - Part Time
We are a well-established friendly, progressive and social accountancy practice and due to an exciting period of expansion we are currently recruiting an experienced, diligent and results focused Senior Accountant/Client Manager to join our team.
Over the last year, we have improved our way of working and continued to grow and they now have a need to increase our team and employ a Senior Accountant who can manage a portfolio of clients.
Our office is based in Manea, Cambridgeshire however because of the way we work, we are able to look slightly further afield, but ideally close enough that you can still be part of the team and be included in social events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts & tax returns for our clients, including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Assess and advise clients on their tax position, optimising and plan the tax efficiency of clients were required.
- Communicate regularly with clients via phone, email, social media and in person.
- Reviewing and on occasion prepare book-keeping and VAT returns.
- Act as liaison between clients and HM Revenue & Customs to deal with and resolve queries.
- Maintain electronic filing of books and records.
- Participate in activities necessary to support the smooth running of the office environment.
- Manage and maintain your professional development and learning.
- Working alongside clients as a virtual FD providing advice and guidance on a regular basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and Ideally you will have experience within a comparable role within practice, in depth tax knowledge and an understanding of Quick Books and Xero would be desirable.
In return we are offering a competitive remunerations package, a flexible work schedule with plenty of ongoing training and genuine scope for fantastic career progression.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience and qualifications