Digital Operations Administrator (12 month FTC)
Position at SEGA European Head Office
DIGITAL OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR (12 MONTH FTC)
BASED AT SEGA HQ IN BRENTFORD
REPORTING TO THE OPERATIONS MANAGER
A BIT ABOUT SEGA
SEGA is one of the leading interactive entertainment companies in the world, with our European HQ based in West London and our seven development studios spanning the UK, Bulgaria, France and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include Sports Interactive, HARDlight, Amplitude Studios, Two Point Studios, The Creative Assembly and Relic Entertainment.
At the heart of SEGA is our publishing team based in London, where we help the studios bring their creative vision to life. Here we have a hardworking bunch of people spanning Tech, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA and more.
Together, we drive the continued success and evolution of our Western business through living our company values of always collaborating, being entrepreneurial in spirit, having a winning mentality and focusing on uncompromising quality.
WORKING THE SEGA WAY
We believe that making the best games relies on having the best people, so we make sure that we look after ours, even more so with everyone working remotely during COVID-19…
- For our gaming buffs, you can get involved in our online gaming nights and free SEGA games on Steam
- Fitness fanatics will love our discounted gym membership and ride to work scheme. You can find your zen with our weekly virtual yoga classes as well as online physical therapy with our masseuse.
- We hold regular company updates to keep everyone in the loop and we stay connected with social events like virtual pub quizzes and art workshops
- We support your learning & development with access to online courses through Udemy, and webinars and resources on mental health and financial wellbeing
- When you’re in the virtual office, we’ll make sure you have everything you need when it comes to tech/furniture, and we pride ourselves on
- having flexible working hours to ensure that you have a life outside of your home office
- You'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes life assurance, income protection, private healthcare & dental insurance schemes and an enhanced contributory pension scheme. We offer competitive salaries and a fantastic bonus scheme so that you can stay motivated and focused on making SEGA the best it can be
- We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented and included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team and bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
- And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Check out our Careers website to find out why we are a workplace you’ll never want to leave!
A fantastic opportunity to grow and continuously evolve the within the Digital Operations team. The focus of this role is to support the Digital launch roadmap on console platforms.
Under the guidance and support of the Digital Operations team, and working with other SEGA key stakeholders, you will ensure that all assigned titles are released in the most efficient and effective manner, on time!
You will be ambitious and intellectually curious, constantly challenging for the highest standard in everything, and continuously seeking to improve quality, tools and processes, planning, and reporting. Highly motivated and driven, you will be results focused, looking to create and constantly improve the best Operations Department.
- Take responsibility for all day-to-day submissions on first party platforms (assets, metadata, pricing)
- Actively work with stakeholders to make sure that assets are supplied on time and in the correct format
- Work with the Digital Business team on pricing, communicating and seeking approval for any discrepancies or incorrect price points as needed
- Maintain an accurate database of assets, metadata and pricing for each title in the digital submissions folder
- Enter and submit temporary pricing discounts, ensuring they are submitted and approved within 1st Party SLAs
- Check that sales go live as intended and report back to sales teams
- Track all sale activity on our database
- Request complimentary keys for new release titles from first party
- Create console key types and upload for storage our internal system
- Maintain and update the asset spec sheet and metadata template to reflect new requirements from first party
- Download and save publishing guides/templates etc to server
- Circulate first party portal updates internally
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience working within the gaming industry with an understanding of digital release process with 1st parties such as Sony PlayStation, Microsoft, Epic, Stadia and Nintendo.
- An understanding and experience with data entry, either personally or professionally.
- Good financial acumen, reporting, communication, organisational and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft packages