HR Manager - Resourcing
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR professional to join a small, highly professional and closely knit team based in London Bridge, just five minutes from Borough Market.
Position: Resourcing Manager - Human Resources
Location: London Bridge with travel across London and Home Counties
Hours: 39 hours per week
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £34,476 per year, rising to £35,496 after 1 year and successful probation
Benefits: Company Mobile Phone, Company Pension, Employee Discounts, Generous Holiday, Great Working Environment, In House Training, Progression Opportunities, Recognised Qualifications, Travel/Season Ticket Loans.
Closing Date: 6th July - In order to avoid disappointment please apply at your earliest convenience as candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis
Join a vibrant charity that has been supporting and empowering vulnerable adults and children since 1970. With its 50th anniversary approaching, it is an exciting time to join the team!
The Resourcing Manager will be fully aligned to the purpose and needs of the organisation with the recent development of the five-year people strategy, working in a fast paced, flexible and solution focused way.
- Developing and implementing effective recruitment practices, policy and procedures for the support and development of high performing teams
- All resourcing activity both permanent and temporary by managing internal and external relationships with resource providers
- Monitoring, evaluating and reporting on resourcing populations to inform and enable resource planning and manage temporary resource expenditure
- Playing an instrumental role in the transformation of services in line with the five-year strategy, including taking a lead role on any resourcing-related activity
As Resourcing Manager you will have knowledge of current recruitment practices and legislation with experience of owning/developing the end-to-end recruitment process in a fast paced, client orientated environment, ideally within a HR team.
You will bring with you experience of:
- Attraction and selection of permanent and temporary staff
- ATS performance and cost analysis
- Working with external partners
- Producing simple and effective process documentation and guidelines
- Developing and delivering recruitment and selection training for managers
- Temporary workforce process and the reporting thereof
About the Organisation
The charity supports adults and children in crisis across London and the surrounding regions by campaigning and advocating nationally on the issues that affect them. This includes victims of modern slavery, women and children who have experienced domestic abuse, young care leavers and older people. From giving someone a home, to helping them to get the right mental health support, the organisation supports people at the moment of crisis and enable them to build a life beyond crisis.
Applications from candidates with lived experience are welcomed, the organisation is proud to be a Disability Confident employer.
You may also have experience in areas such as HR, Human Resources, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, Personnel Manager, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, HR Lead, Human Resources Lead, Resourcing Manager, Resourcing Partner, HR and Resourcing, Resourcing Lead, Recruitment, Recruitment Manager, HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, Recruitment Officer, Development, Charity, Not for Profit.