Cyber Presales Solution Architect - Flexible Working Available
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Cyber Security is a business line within the Atos Big Data & Security (BDS) service line that delivers a broad range of Cyber Security services to clients globally. The Cyber Security organisation is a global business line and is present in many Global Business Units (GBU) across the world. Other BDS business lines include Big Data/HPC and High-demand Systems. We deliver a range of Managed Security Services to clients from purpose built Security Operations Centres (SOC) in the West Midlands and Northern Scotland. Successful candidates will join a rapidly growing cyber security pre sales team, located across the UK, which is continually taking care of emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
The Cyber Security business line is responsible for the solution development, integration and delivery of Cyber Security services from the Atos Cyber Security product and services portfolio. The business line is split across 5 main delivery areas, Solutions (presales), Integration (projects), Operations, CRRT (CSIRT) and Business Operations. In addition, Portfolio and Partner management is also aligned into the Cyber Security Business Line.
Key activities and responsibilities:
- Ensure technical designs are aligned to architectural and technology standards – IDS/IPS, UEBA, EDR, SIEM, CASB, Proxy, Encryption, Cloud Security, Managed SOC, DLP
- Ensuring architectural governance is maintained throughout presales and sales cycle. Run technical risk register ensuring solution development and ensure transfer, mitigation or acceptance is documented
- Identify appropriate technical controls during PQQ, RFI, RFP, ITT and BAFO stages producing high quality written and verbal output to support the process
- Perform bidding activities such as establishing a cost structure, assessing solution risks and participating in client’s interactions
- Bid management (when Atos BDS is acting as the leading Service Line) including the development and presentation of bid review artefacts to the management in the deal review meetings
- Collaboration with BDS Cyber Security Portfolio to achieve a higher degree repeatability and alignment of solutions to portfolio standards and established partnerships
- Oversight and continuous improvement of Cyber Security solution documentation and especially development and promotion of re-usable material
- Awareness of both the imminent and longer-term industry/emerging trends for cyber security services & products
- Fluent English language Oral and Written skills
- Leadership skills, identifying goals and objectives, and motivating and leading others towards their achievement
- Good communication skills, interpersonal and presentations skills (Able to communicate effectively with both technology and none-technology literate audiences)
- Have proven experience of working at senior and executive organisational levels
- Hardworking and passionate approach in supporting our customers transformation challenges
- Able to identify opportunities for incremental business and maximising opportunities with forward thinking
- Able to manage time and prioritise workload
- Extensive experience in cyber security
- Architecture design experience in complex enterprise systems
- Extensive experience in security architectures and cyber technical controls including protective monitoring, vulnerability management, data loss prevention, and access identity management
- Experienced in information security regulatory and compliance standards
- Demonstrate understanding and context across the broader IT infrastructure stack (Good understanding of cloud, big data) relevant to cyber security emerging threats and remediation techniques
- Customer focused thinking with a strong combination of technical and business relevance; ability to build big-picture vision and to deep dive to specific technical topics.
- Experience in a cyber security Consulting, Integration, Solution Management, Security Architecture
- Experience in cloud (Private, Public and Hybrid) security
- Broad range of experience in cyber security technology and vendors
- Large Corporate / SI / MSP working experience preferred
- CISSP / CISM / CISA qualification preferred
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.