Pre Sales Consultant - Flexible Working Available
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Reporting directly to the Head of Pre-Sales, the Presales Solutions Consultant will provide thought and solution leadership primarily around ServiceNow solution consultancy (across the areas of ITSM, HR, PA, CSM, ITBM, ITOM, Orchestration/Automation and IT Sec Ops) in support of the sales force via:
• Product and prototype based demonstrations
• Proposal and Statement of Work production
• Responding to RFIs/RFPs
• Scoping opportunities and engagements
In addition to these responsibilities, they are required to lead key accounts from pre-sales to delivery transition where appropriate. This requires at time being the overall Solutions Architect for the initial part of an engagement (30% of allocated workload).
• Work closely with the sales force to assist in the qualification of customer needs as part of the sales cycle
• Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents with the sales force as part of the sales cycle
• Demonstrate out-of-the-box product functionality and capability both onsite or via WebEx sessions to existing customers and prospects
• Prototype and demonstrate tailored capability and functionality both onsite or via WebEx sessions to existing customers and prospects
• Capture of high level business and functional requirements as part scoping engagements.
• Provide indicative estimate on consulting work required (project management, process consulting, comms and adoption, technical delivery and support) to meet the customer’s requirements
• Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demonstrations and thought/solutions leadership (across the ServiceNow application stack)
• Supporting Marketing events – blogs, shows/seminars, conferences, webinars, case studies, data sheets, etc.
• Staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
• Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the solutions including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, security etc.
• In conjunction with Sales and the Delivery team, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc. in preparation for deployment
• Oversee the quality and integration of the solution architecture, design integrity and communications, and the interface between applications, legacy systems, component libraries, content repositories and supporting databases.
• Liaise between the client, vendors, project management and the technical team on questions, issues, revisions to the solution architecture.
• Advise project management and the client on the solution architecture options, their impacts and decisions.
• Advise project management and the client on the impact of new technologies on their existing technical and information system environment.
• Work closely with the Client Architecture Group, Technical & Application Architects, Performance Engineer, and Business Architect to evaluate key technology decisions.
• Work closely with project management and delivery teams to assist the planning and review of project schedules, project reviews and gap analysis.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Proven experience in professional services/alliances/solution engineering/consulting/technical sales with expertise in architecting and deploying management and security solutions, cloud solutions, and rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
• Strong solution pre-sales experience (around Enterprise Service Management)
• Prior experience in a senior pre-sales capacity role in various customer markets such as Financial Services, Managed Service Providers, Law, Education, Health, Manufacturing, Retail, Telco and Public Sector
• Background in ITSM/ITIL is mandatory incl. Cloud Computing knowledge/experience. Knowledge/experience in IT Operations Management, Automation/Orchestration, Hybrid Cloud Management, SIAM and TOGAF are optional but advantageous
• Extensive knowledge of Enterprise IT Service Management solutions from one or several vendors such as - ServiceNow, HP SM, IBM Tivoli, CA Unicenter, Cherwell and BMC Remedy are required
• Strong architecture, design and implementation experience with Enterprise Service Management domain solutions, products, and industry best practices/trends
• Strong architecture, design and implementation experience with complex interfaces/integrations including use of an Enterprise Service Bus (SOA - Service Orientated Architecture)
• Prior experience in utilising industry based SDLC methodologies such as waterfall, agile or w-agile (hybrid) in process/solution deployment based engagements
• Understanding/knowledge of SaaS/PaaS/LaaS, cloud computing (public, private and hybrid incl. Azure, AWS, etc.), Service Orchestration/Automation, SIAM, Frameworx, BSS/OSS and Order-To-Cash etc. highly desirable.
• Be prepared to travel
• Must have legal authorisation to work in the UK.
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.