Sales Executive / Business Development Manager - Flexible Working Available
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Atos is seeking a Senior ServiceNow Transformation Sales Executive (base salary + commission) located in UK.
The mission of the Engage ESM, Atos’ Center of Excellence for ServiceNow, is to provide sales leadership and subject matter expertise across Atos customer installed base and new prospects. The Senior Sales Executive will work with Atos Client Executives (responsible for Atos’ most strategic clients) and Large Deal Team (for net new prospects) to lead, qualify, develop and close ServiceNow transformation opportunities. The Senior Sales Executive will also work closely with ServiceNow on joint Go To Market initiatives.
- Lead with your deep subject matter expertise to advance targeted, domain specific opportunities with key client and new prospects.
- Take full ownership of your ServiceNow transformation opportunities, work with Client Executives/Large Deal Team to engage in full sales cycle for ServiceNow and ESM opportunities
- Nurture and grow our (and your) existing network (Partners, Customers, Analysts, Advisors) in the ServiceNow community
- Continuously train/upskill yourself in ServiceNow’s platform and related domains
- Promote ServiceNow within your regional market
- Lead presentations to new and existing clients
- Bring in new ideas to structure ServiceNow deals and advise how to embed ServiceNow within larger Managed Services opportunities and be actively involved in credentialing our portfolio during the pursuit process.
- Take ownership for solutioning of ServiceNow transformation opportunities, supported by technical and architectural specialists
- Senior Sales/Sales Management track record of successfully closing new business
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solution selling (software, services, or both)
- Comfort with value selling techniques
- Ability to create and manage relationships at CxO level
- Strong domain knowledge and delivery/technical knowledge
- Entrepreneurial attitude, seeking to be at the forefront of technical advances
- Ability to challenge traditional approaches and look for new ways to solve client business issues
- Innovative, proactive, leadership, teamwork, team coaching, competitiveness, strategic thinking
Required Professional/Technical Expertise:
- Computer science degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ Experience in Sales capacity with focus on SaaS solution and/or consulting service selling
- At least 2 years’ Experience selling in the ESM, ITSM or ITOM space, ideally with ServiceNow solutions
- Working as part of a large deal team
- Working independently to own and drive a sales cycle
- Working with Delivery organizations to hand over new projects and wins
- Working with Pre-Sales, solution architects and technical resources to prepare for meetings, proposals and contracts
- Clear understanding and practical experience in ServiceNow transformation and related disciplines including:
- ITIL Based Service Management/ITSM processes (Incident, Problem, Change)
- Service User Experience
- Process design and consulting
- Managed Service propositions
- Support and Run propositions
- IT Operations Management (Event management, Orchestration, Cloud Management, CMDB and Discovery)
- Organizational Change Management
- Operational Excellence initiatives (wider change programs with technology, people and process change implications)
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.