Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
We are seeking a Dynamics 365 CRM Developer who displays a flexible approach, excellent communication skills and is an effective team player.
Position: Dynamics 365 CRM Developer
Location: Home Based, U.K nationwide
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Circa £36,000 per annum (inner London weighting £3,299 per annum/pro rata or outer London weighting £1,755 per annum/pro rata may be applied in accordance to where you live)
Contract: This is a fixed term 12-month contract from start date
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement, flexible working opportunities available.
Closing Date: 7 July
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic interviews may be held via video conferencing. Please let us know if this will present any challenges when you email your application
This role working as part of a development team, is to deliver a new Dynamics 365 CRM environment as part of a greenfield migration project from on premise. The role will also work to integrate the new platform into other data sources including another Dynamics 365 CRM environment.
Key accountabilities and main responsibilities:
Dynamics CRM 365
- Participate in design sessions for with other members of the development team and key business users. Defining architecture / solution design
- Development of new products/services within the platform as defined from architectural / solution design, change requests and project requirements
- Maintenance of security within the platform, products, services and data
- Development of custom apps using Power Apps, Azure function and connectors
- Development of automation, of manual tasks & processes using power automate
Experience and personal attributes:
- Significant direct experience of systems development
- Significant exposure to developing Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics SharePoint Integration and other Microsoft Technologies
- Experience of Migration Projects – Premise to Cloud
- Experience of Kingswaysoft Tool Set
- Significant experience to the software development lifecycle, databases, structures and coding techniques
- Significant experience of web technologies and their development
- Significant experience to various coding languages (as required)
- Good experience of integrating third party products, plugins, connectors, data flows in systems
- Solid experience of developing intuitive and engaging user interfaces
To fulfil the requirements of the role you must have the right to work in the U.K
You will be asked to submit your CV and a covering letter of no more than two pages demonstrating how you meet the person specification and what you bring to the role in terms of your skills and experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following stroke and to raise stroke awareness in the local population. The charity offers a host of amazing benefits and flexible working options, with opportunities to progress your career.
About the Organisation
Rebuilding lives after stroke.
Everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there. The charity provides specialist support, funds critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives. Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help rebuild them and join the team.
You may also have experience in areas such as Dynamics, CRM Developer, 365 CRM, 365 CRM Developer, Developer, CRM Integration, CRM Integration Developer, IT, IT Systems, IT Integration.