Transformation Communication Manager (Part Time) - Flexible Working Available
At Just we encourage a flexible and agile working environment for the majority of our opportunities. Get in touch with us to discuss in more detail.
Develop and implement an effective employee communications strategy. Support Just’s strategic transformation programmes. Transform How We Work and ensure colleagues Feel Proud To Work at Just.
This is just an overview of the great opportunity we now have available to join our HR Internal Communications team. We’re able to offer this 6 month fixed term contract on a part time basis, 1-3 days per week.
Reporting into our Director of Employee Communications and Engagement you will play a lead role in setting the communications strategy tailored to the individual transformation programmes, providing support to the project teams and offering high quality advice and guidance to support key objectives.
- Produce the employee communication plans, including audience segmentation, frequency of communication, key messages and feedback loop.
- Draft communication material in liaison with key stakeholders, from business wide communications to employee letters from HR.
- Manage the process of drafting communications through to final sign off.
- Organise other activities to support transformation communication – e.g. Teams briefings and videos.
- Support HR Business Partners and people managers to gather feedback on hot topics and carry out regular temperature checks to ascertain whether messaging etc. is meeting expectations and refining as appropriate.
- Update our intranet site with relevant messaging for the wider employee population.
- Ensure that transformation messaging aligns with the wider Group messaging.
- Able to demonstrate good experience of developing, implementing and managing employee communication strategies and operational plans, with experience of change programmes
- Significant experience of drafting copy for various audiences
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Adaptive to change
- Commercially aware with an ability to challenge and provide out of the box thinking
Working for us, you get your Just Rewards…
- Such as a Competitive Salary, Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 25 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both `in role performance’ but also `the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work’
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- Plus we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to our Employees via our Online Benefits Portal
We’re a FTSE 250 Financial Services company who specialise in retirement solutions and right now, our world is moving pretty quickly.
How people work, save, and plan for the future is all changing. A new generation of retirees needs a new kind of retirement company. A company who will look for new ways of doing things – and will always put the customer first.
That’s who we are. We’re a company on a mission: to become a beacon for the entire retirement industry. Because we believe everyone deserves a fair, secure, and fulfilling retirement. And with you on our team, we’re going to make sure they get it.