Customer Sales Advisor - Dublin
Join us as a Customer Sales Advisor earning €24,945 per annum and you'll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact; through sales you'll make fans of the products you love.
What you'll do:
- Take calls from customers who are thinking of leaving Sky or want to make changes to their package
- Spend time understanding our customers' needs during the call, to offer the best solution.
- Focus on selling the right package to the right person
- Learn about our products, we're fans too!
- Work 39 hours with varied shift patterns during opening times. Monday - Saturday 08:00 - 20:00
What you'll bring:
- Brilliant listening skills
- Ability to empathise and understand our customers
- A healthy streak of ambition in sales
- A passion for sales and selling our products
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a self-recorded interview.
We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, you can let us know once you have started the process by following the steps laid out in our initial email to you.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky.
A range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you'll work:
our base site will be in Dublin, however due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you. Should you be successful for this role, it's likely you'll need to spend some of your time working from home to begin with. You may be required to return to working full time at your base location with short notice, in line with any changes to government guidance, but we'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.