Application Support Engineer
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"Our team may be small in number, but we are big on personality. We look forward to welcoming another fun-loving character to join us in delivering fantastic customer service. If you don't like to stand still and are looking for a fast-paced customer facing role then we need you on our team!
Problem solving specialists and creative minds wanted to join our team of customer facing support experts working in a fast paced and challenging environment, no two days are the same! "Kirstin McAndrew - Support Manager
What you'll do
As a member of the Operations Support team within Sky Business Technology, you will help to monitor, support and maintain our Production estate.
* Work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, supporting a business-critical Production platform
* Understand Business/stakeholder requirements and identify/implement the best possible solutions
* Drive continuous improvement, own and proactively seek out opportunities for change
* Ensure all reported incidents and work tasks are completed or resolved in line with SLA
* Team player who enjoys overcoming challenges
What you'll bring
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail
* Great problem solving and troubleshooting ability, clear and logical approach to tasks
* Ability to multitask and flexibility to manage changing priorities
* Good working knowledge of SQL, JSON and XML
* Salesforce Admin experience
UK Tech: Our team focuses on technology strategy, design and delivery. From AI to 5G to Cloud, we work on the latest tech whilst building out our web presence and CRM systems for fixed and mobile networks. We're bold, proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative. Together, we're proud of the products and services we deliver for our customers.
There is a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Livingston Watermark House
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston South train station and the town centre. Plus there's onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You'll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.