McDonalds Crew Member Overnights Part Time/Full Time
Sutton Scotney Services on the A34, North of Winchester, is looking to recruit Overnight team members to join our growing McDonald's team.
Are you looking for a fun and flexible role within a fast paced environment? Roadchef is looking for a part time overnight team member at our McDonald's restaurant.
Rate of pay is: under 23 - GBP10.33 and over 23 - GBP10.94
We are looking to recruit Crew Members within our McDonald's Unit to work overnights. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Ensure food quality and service is met.
- Adhering to brand standards and company policies.
- Working well as part of a team and individually.
- Being friendly and having a positive "Will-do" attitude.
- Having a passion for food and quality service.
- Standard driven with a flair for detail.
- Being self motivated and able to work in a busy environment.
We want to hear from people who are:
- Team players.
- Enthusiastic and adaptable to their work.
- Proactive with a will do attitude.
- Good communicator.
- Deliver first class customer service.
McDonald's is a fast paced yet enjoyable business to join, where the opportunities for development are endless. We will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence as full training will be given.
In return for your hard work and commitment to the job we offer the following to all of our employees:
- Discounted meals while on duty
- Great progression opportunities.
- Free on site parking.
- Free Staff uniform.
- Benefits website - comprehensive discounts available
- Cash incentive for friends referral
- Flexible working hours - 24 hour contracts available.
28 days holiday paid pro rata increasing with service (includes 8 days Bank Holiday)
Who are Roadchef Ltd
We are proud to be one of the leading Motorway Service Area operators in the UK, our mission is to "De-stress" and "Delight" Britain's road users. Every year we have 52 million visitors across our 30 sites, and our vision is To make Britain's roads a safer and happier place by elevating the mood of every road user.
Roadchef is an equal opportunity employer and as such we believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and welcome 5 from all individuals.