Supporter Experience Fundraiser
Supporter Experience Fundraiser
We're looking for a creative and enthusiastic professional to help build great relationships with supporters, retain their loyalty and increase their involvement.
Position: Supporter Experience Officer
Location: Flexible location/Swindon 1 day per week as needed
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £28,000 to £33,000 per annum plus flexible benefits
Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Employee Assistance Programme, Family Time benefits including TOIL, 25 day’s holiday (plus bank holidays) holiday trading, discounted gym membership, Health Cash Plan or Private Medical, Cycle Scheme, Annual Staff Day, Life Assurance, Tastecard, Childcare Vouchers, Loyalty Awards, Staff Events, Free tea and coffee and free car parking
Closing Date: 4 July 2021
Interview Date: 9 July 2021
The charities mission is to bring the Bible to life around the world, driven by the conviction that when people engage with the Bible their lives can change, for good.
The Supporter Experience Officer is responsible for ensuring great relationships between supporters and the charity. You will work strategically across the whole supporter journey and run fundraising campaigns to strengthen income.
- Oversee supporter journeys for all fundraising programmes
- Incorporate positive ‘wow’ moments into the supporter journey that build deep affinity with supporters
- Run fundraising campaigns and programmes as required, delivering income and strengthening supporter engagement
- Manage the supporter thanking process
- Create and develop effective welcome strategies for new supporters across different channels
- Ensure dynamic two-way engagement with supporters
- Implement effective processes to ensure supporters are developing in their giving relationship
- Implement effective processes to ensure supporters are developing in their wider missional relationship with the charity
- Manage and develop effective strategies for reducing the number of lapsing donors
- Report on supporter attrition and satisfaction
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of supporters and their demographics
Organised, effective and caring, you'll know how to engage and inspire supporters to share the charity’s vision for Bible mission.
You will have:
- Experience of generating or commissioning engaging creative content
- Experience of analysing and reporting on campaigns and datasets in a way that identifies clear conclusions and learning points
- Knowledge and experience in a fundraising, marketing, related business or charity environment
- A deep understanding of retention fundraising and supporter engagement principles
- A demonstrable understanding of what drives and motivates Christian supporters
- An intimate knowledge of and empathy with churches and their members in England and Wales
If you think this describes you and you have the legal right to remain and work in the UK, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your CV together with a 250-word statement that sets out your skills and experience in relation to this role.
About the Organisation
The charity’s mission is to offer the Bible to the world. Its vision is of a world where everyone has access to the Bible and can recognise its value for them, their families and communities. Working for a Christian charity, this is a great opportunity to work for an investor in people gold employer who have won awards for their excellence in investing in people. The organisation is committed to the development of all staff, with fantastic charity-sector benefits to help motivate and retain exceptional people.
You may have experience in areas such as Supporter Experience, Communication Support Officer, Donor Care Officer, Support Officer, Programme Officer, Partnerships Officer, Project Support Officer, Fundraising, Fundraiser, Fundraising Officer, Fundraising Assistant, Charity, NFP, Not for Profit, Supporter Care, Supporter Care Officer, Supporter Experience Officer, Supporter Marketing, Supporter Marketing Officer, Supporter Experience Assistant, Customer Experience, Supporter Helpdesk.