Internal Account Manager (Part Time - Flexible Hours)
This exciting part-time role will provide the successful candidate with a great opportunity to create a consultative Account Management career selling and delivering cloud services to clients. Reporting to the Managing Director, it provides the candidate with exposure to the latest business technologies and could lead to a full-time role as the company grows. Part-time role - 24 hours per week (flexible). Full-time equivalent salary - £24,000 to £26,000.
Main purpose of the role
To help manage the day-to-day requirements of our existing accounts and help the company grow its revenues with them. (No hard sales/cold calling).
- Quoting new services, equipment and renewals to clients
- Processing sales orders from clients
- Preparing business reviews for clients
- Management of client services schedules and contracts
- Identifying customer pain points and opportunities to sell new services
- Assisting with day to day non-technical client queries
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data within the company’s CRM
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities
- An exceptional communicator
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be able to work to a defined sales process and methodology
- An interest in technology
- A competent user of Windows PCs, smartphones and tablets
- A strong user of Microsoft office
- A basic understanding of workplace technology
- 24 hours per week
- Flexible - can be 3 full days a week, or spread over the working week to accommodate family commitments
- Potential for some remote working once initial training has been undertaken
**Note to Recruiters**
We do not accept unsolicited calls. All recruiters making unsolicited calls will be added to a blacklist and we will not enter into a business arrangement with your company in the future.