Retail Sales Advisor (Luton) - Part Time
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Sky's Retail Vision is to better connect our customers to Sky, with experts showcasing and effortlessly selling our products in a welcoming environment, located conveniently for our customers.
We are introducing Sky Retail Pods, showing up in a limited number of exclusive shopping centres across the UK. The Pods will create an immersive experience for our customers, pushing the boundaries of the mid-mall environment with the introduction of an enclosed Pod where customers can experience our products and content in all its glory, creating an optimum audio and visual experience. This is your chance to be part of Sky's new and exciting journey!
Join our team as Part-time Retail Sales Advisor with a £24,500 pro rata basic salary, earning up to £35,000 pro rata per annum. You'll enjoy the flexibility and support you need to make an impact: making fans of the products you love, hitting targets and delivering cracking customer service with an opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
What you'll do:
- Work 16-20 hours over 5 days out of 7
- With no barriers and no doors, you'll be meeting our customers face to face to discuss the latest and greatest Sky has to offer.
- Spend time understanding our customers' needs to offer the best solution.
- Focus on selling the right package to the right customer
- Demonstrate expertise about our products, we're fans too!
What you'll bring:
- Brilliant listening skills
- Ability to emphasis and understand our customers
- A healthy streak of team ambition through sales
- A passion for working as a sales team to help customers
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round.
We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- We offer a range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you'll work:
Your base site will be in our brand new Sky Retail Pod within The Mall Luton shopping centre, Mall Management, 37 The Mall, Bedfordshire, Luton LU1 2LJ.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you are invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you.
Should you be successful for this role, it's likely you'll need to spend some of your time working from home to begin with, but we'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.