Senior Procurement Manager
We are inviting applications for the role of Senior Procurement Manager at iPSL. This role will be leading on key functional and business initiatives with exposure to the executive leadership team and transformation projects.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- IT Procurement experience
- Strategic Sourcing experience
- Financial Sector experience
- Contract Management experience
- Experience with Lean / six sigma practices would be a desirable outcome
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead and deliver sourcing and supplier management activity according to category responsibilities, specifically within IT and Technology remit
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders, including Executive Management, to leverage and create value in line with business goals and objectives
- Deliver sourcing activity that is planned and executed robustly in accordance with the procurement policies and standards including:
- Preparation and execution of sourcing plans
- Maintenance of effective sourcing processes
- Development of appropriate tools and templates
- Delivery of innovation to third party solutions
- Generation of value through cost efficiencies and improvement business outcomes
- Sufficient third party due diligence is completed as part of the sourcing process prior to contract award
- Establishment of appropriate third party contracts
- Provision of training to business users to ensure effective execution of sourcing activity
- Ensure that supplier management activity is planned and executed robustly in accordance with the procurement policies and standards
- Support the Head of Commercial and Procurement in ensuring that the policy framework is maintained and regularly updated
- Support the Head of Commercial and Procurement in ensuring that sourcing and supplier management activity is reported on monthly basis to senior stakeholders
- Provide commercial support to the business relating to the Client Services contract
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 - 10 years’ leadership experience in procurement and commercial roles preferably within financial services industries and relevant category experience
- Excellent knowledge of strategic sourcing and supplier management principles and best practice
- Demonstrated value creation through working collaboratively and strategically with 3rd parties and internal stakeholders
- Ability to present and influence at a senior level and effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Ability to combine inspirational leadership and effective team management
- Understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions to mitigate legal and commercial risk.
- Strong negotiating skills, deployed with due regard to achieve sustainable working relationships with suppliers and clients
- Proactive approach to managing, prioritising and delivering several objectives in short timescales
- Ability to deliver change and innovation
- Knowledge and expertise in utilisation of standard Microsoft tools and sourcing systems
- Strong communication and listening skills.
We offer a competitive package, inlcuding car allowance, 25 days' annual leave, private healthcare for you and your family, a company funded healthcare cash plan, Defined Contribution pension scheme, and access to many more flexible benefits and discounts offers.
Interviews will be held during week commencing 29th June and 5th July.
iPSL strives to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to considering all applicants alike. The Company does not treat any individual less favourably than others on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union.
Your application data will be held within the recruitment system for a period of 6 months before being deleted, in order that you can access and re-use data in future applications and we can respond to statutory reporting requests. Successful applicant data will be retained according to our employee data retention policies.