Part time Customer Service Assistant
A rare opportunity has arisen with our lovely client in the Uckfield area for a Part time Temporary Customer Service Assistant. The role is to start ASAP and is until the end of August, could potentially extend longer.
*** DUE TO LOCATION, PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN TRANSPORT ***
This role will be working 30 hours per week across 4 days, 8.30am - 5pm. Ideally you will work 3 days in the week (preferably Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) and a Sunday at the weekend.
PLEASE NOTE - our Client is not flexible on the Sunday hours so please only apply if you are able to commit to that day for the duration of the temporary booking.
The client may also require some flexibility to change as required by the business needs.
Working closely with the Customer Service Manager you will;
- Respond to customer queries in person, over phone and email quickly and accurately
- Respond to customer feedback and complaints as required
- Process customer bookings and reservations
- Monitor and replenish stock levels
- Use two different systems and ensuring the systems are up to date and accurate
Essential requirements for this role:
- Proven Customer Service experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to react to change
- Ability to learn and use 2 booking systems simultaneously
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills - able to filter/ sort data and use existing formulas
- Flexibility with working days and adaptable to change
If you are highly customer focused, have excellent communication skills and are a fast learner with good IT skills then this is a great opportunity to join a well-established and very unique organisation!
We will be shortlisting for this role soon, so if you can commit to a temporary role until end of August and are available to start at short notice, please apply now to avoid missing out!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.