Do you have professional events management experience, working with Christian festival events? Does the opportunity to develop and deliver an effective events programme to see more children released from poverty in the name of Jesus’ sound like your perfect job?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Events Manager on a one-year maternity cover contract or on the return of the post-holder. If you have experience and understanding of the aspirations of Christian festivals/event organisers and church leaders with the experience of managing more than one project at a time… this is the role for you!
Position: Events Manager (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £33,400 pa (within the grade £33,400 - £39,500 pa)
Hours: 35 hours per week over a flexible working week
Benefits: Enhanced pension scheme with 10% employer contribution, equivalent of 5 normal working weeks' annual leave a year, plus normal bank holidays, Dental Insurance, Income Protection and Group Life cover on appointment.
Closing Date: 14th July 2021 at 10am
About the Role
As Events Manager, you’ll be part of the Events team which is structured and developed to deliver an effective Events programme that supports the National and Regional Event Strategies, maximises exposure, awareness and the response targets at events, festivals, and ambassador tours. You will be required to deputise for the Head of Events on occasions.
- Actively maintain and promote the organisations Christian ethos and values
- Maximize acquisitions potential from Events and Ambassadors
- Assist the Head of Events with tours and digital events
- Effectively manage budgets and communication channels
To flourish in this role, you’ll need:
- Professional events management experience
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time
- Experience successfully collaborating with Internal and External stakeholders
- Experience working with Christian Festivals and events
- An understanding of the aspirations of Christian Festival/Event organisers and Church Leaders and the challenges they face in their ministries.
- Core office/administrative skills.
- At least A Level standard and/or able to show relevant work-based experience.
- A full UK driving licence
We need you to be…
Personally, committed to the Christian faith. There’s an occupational requirement for the holder of this role to be a practising Christian, in order to promote the charity’s ethos and help others to experience, explore and express the faith-based motivation of our work.
Please note the charity can only consider applicants who presently have the right to work in the UK and all candidates must be personally committed to the Christian faith and be able to respect, uphold and work within our client’s Christian mission, values, culture and faith statements. This individual will represent and speak on behalf of a Christian charity and as such the Occupational Requirement for an active Christian faith is justified under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1, clause 3.
You may have experience in areas such as Events Manager, Events, Conference, Festival, Festival Manager, Events and Festival, Christian Festival, Christian Events, Events Officer, Festival Officer, Events Executive, Events and Festivals Officer, Charity Events, Charity Events Manager, Events Fundraiser, Events Fundraising, Community Events, Faith Events, Charity, Christian.