Advanced Compensation Data Manager
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best Financial Services provider for our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us in the Group People Data team as a Pay & Group Performance Share manager, focusing on creating and maintaining the project reporting portfolio together with supply SME support to the wider project team. This is a dynamic environment which is key to ensuring the Group delivers its annual cycle of colleague pay and GPS.
You'll work with partners to capture requirements and connect these together.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to be at the heart of a very important part of the People and Property division.
Group People Data works in an agile way with opportunities for colleagues to lead and support a range of parallel projects and deliverables. We're expected to seek out new and industry leading methods and technologies, and to deploy the most effective and efficient solutions to tackle sophisticated problems.
What will your Key accountabilities be?
- Act as a subject matter expert on the Group's Pay & GPS reporting portfolio;
- Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. For example, encourages co-workers and external partners to work together as a team, and makes sure they get recognition for doing so. Encourages people to share their honest views, responds in a non-defensive way when they do.
- Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels. For example, creates a development plan that states clear goals and the steps to achieve them. Gathers information on where to focus. Makes efforts to apply new skills on the job.
- Makes sense of sophisticated, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. For example, asks questions to encourage others to think differently and enrich their analyses of complex situations. Accurately defines the key elements of sophisticated, ambiguous situations.
- Seeks to continuously improve their own skills with core HR system platforms whilst developing new and innovative ideas to support others
- Champion and embed new ways of working across the team, examining the wider marketplace for techniques that may be applicable within LBG;
What can you bring to the role?
- Working knowledge of Workday, particularly Workday reporting
- Understanding of key data management principles
- Ability and understanding of working with sensitive data and impact on GDPR standards
- Previous knowledge of our core Reward and Group Performance Share (Bonus) principles
- Working knowledge of other HR systems i.e. SAP HCM and Service Now would be desirable
- Previous experience at working on cyclical projects and project management
Together we make it possible
As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and reach to give you a diverse range of opportunities to learn, grow and develop and to help you achieve an exciting and fulﬁlling career!
So what can we offer you in return?
You can expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes:
- Discretionary performance share award
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension
- Share plans
- 30 days leave plus bank holidays
- A flexible cash pot (4% on top of base salary) to spend on benefits
We're committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. This role offers plenty of scope for agile and flexible working options to be considered, for example homeworking can be up to 3 days per week, with presence in one of our hub locations for collaborative working / meetings. And part-time hours could also be considered.
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
So if you have the skills we're looking for, we'd love to hear from you!