Executive Producer - Independent Drama Commissioning
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.Editorially manage some of the best dramas being produced today and work with some of the drama community's greatest creative talents.What you'll do:
- Oversee all elements of the creative process on the broadcaster side - including a drama's scripting, casting, crewing, shooting, editing, compliance, marketing, publicity - plus working with the production management team and international partners on both returning and original series on the production slate.
- Work strategically across the development and production slate with the Director of Independent Commissioning for Drama and the Commissioning Editors, and in coordination with the production management team.
- Work with the wider Sky Content, Insight, Marketing and Publicity teams to connect drama development to the broader strategic needs of the broadcaster.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have a deep and wide knowledge of the British drama landscape and have excellent relationships with its creative talent, as well as an awareness of international drama producers and broadcasters.
- Have script edited and, ideally, produced and executive produced television drama.
- Have a strong grasp of Sky drama's output and its tone.
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences