Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Our vision is to transform our customers' digital experience with easy, engaging journeys and find new ways to connect them to more of what they love. All relationships with Sky will start and grow here - Jennifer Day, Digital Commercial Director
What you'll do:
* Lead the PPC roadmap and performance to ensure prospects and existing customer demand is met and continuously improving.
* Lead a team of highly skilled Paid Search Managers and Executives all liaising with our PPC Agency to ensure industry-leading planning and execution across multiple product lines
* Maintaining and evolving all aspects of paid search activity from planning to reporting on campaigns to ensure critical metrics are met
* Working closely with key partners to ensure a full understanding of their business strategy and translate them into digital marketing priorities.
* Forecast channel growth across integrated Search based on current and future activities, and drive testing strategy to ensure continual improvement of PPC channel performance
* Drive long term strategic, and where vital technical requirements for all Paid Search formats to relevant internal teams and Identify and explore new opportunities within the Paid Search landscape that are relevant for the brand (Audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features etc.)
* Work with Insight & Analytics teams to improve and evolve measurement, tracking, and data management platforms to gain deeper insight into impact of Paid Search operation.
What you'll bring:
* Advanced Knowledge of Search Ads 360, bid strategies, scripts and Industry-wide PPC best practices
* Confirmed experience of developing and leading large PPC accounts (Google and Bing)
* Outstanding analytical skills and advanced knowledge and experience using Google Analytics
* Ability to confidently present Paid Search results, insights and recommendations in a clear and concise manner to Business stakeholders at Head of and Director levels
* Strong Commercial acumen with successful track record in the achievement of targets and objectives with an ability to stay ahead of competitors and deliver excellence in PPC
* Great organisational skills in a fast-paced, multidimensional business environment
* Ability to make sound decisions, meet deadlines, prioritise work and efficiently delegate and lead the Search team.
The Digital Commerce Team are responsible for all digital interactions with our customers, from digital marketing through to onsite experiences and after-sale onboarding. We have big ambitions to transform our customers' digital experience with easy, engaging journeys, and find new ways to connect them to more of what they love. The team totals around 150 people and include a wide range of expertise across marketing, UX, UI, technical development and journey management.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.