Data Manager - Marketing - 12 Month FTC
Are you excited by developing marketing data that drive business performance? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and innovative environment, and would you bring a mix of both analytical and communication skills? Would you like to work for a bank that is revolutionising the entire industry? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As the Marketing Data Manager, you will be responsible for managing and improving the quality and value of our CRM data in support of the Bank’s marketing strategy. You’ll work within a cross-functional team, monitoring and enhancing the quality of data to improve our engagement with prospects, customers and channel partners. You will be working closely with our Head of Marketing Operations during this exciting time for Metro Bank as you bring to life our ambitious plans.
Depending on the team, most of our roles offer flexible working and you will work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
So what would you be doing?...
• Developing and building the current database to comprehensively cover our target markets
• Monitoring marketing data and data processes for compliance, eg GDPR and PECR
• Identifying and managing new data channels to make sure our colleagues have the highest quality data for campaigns
• Improving the quality of data through removal of irrelevant data, correction of erroneous data and appending new data to existing contacts
• Making sure the necessary data governance and best practice is in place and actively maintained
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Naturally, you will have previous experience working as a Marketing Data Manager in either an agency or as part of an in-house team
• You will have experience of data modelling, with an understanding of marketing requirements
• To be successful in this role, you will need to have a tenacious desire to use data and technology to make the best decisions
• You need to have a strong understanding of the implementation and maturing of CRM systems and data usage
• You need to be able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• You will have an outstanding organisational skills, an ‘eagle like’ attention to detail and experience working with multiple stakeholders at all levels
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates.. Good luck!