Commissioning Manager - Data Centres
West London, some flexible remote working
Delivering certainty through the power of experience
Part of the Laing O'Rourke Group, Crown House Technologies is one of the UK's most advanced and innovative engineering and building services specialists.
Through our unique self-delivery model, we provide a single-source solution for some of the worlds most recognised organisations, with an exciting pipeline of major projects in sectors such as healthcare, science & research, residential, commercial, rail and data centres.
Leading and facilitating the whole commissioning process; maintaining the project team's focus and verifying the performance outcomes.
What do we look for?
- Extensive practical experience and knowledge of design principles & process, construction, building use and operation to correctly manage all aspects of the commissioning process
- Excellent knowledge of current Codes of Practice and Guidance (CIBSE, BSRIA, IET, Building Regulations, BREEAM requirements)
- Hyperscale Datacentre and Cx Processes experience would be a distinct advantage
Why Laing O'Rourke?
- Because of our passion for innovation, we strive to develop, retain and encourage hardworking people. At Laing O'Rourke, everything we do is underpinned by our dedication to be a great place to work. We know our people are our greatest asset and believe excellence is possible with a forward-thinking and diverse team.
- Exposure to the largest, most complex and innovative projects in the industry and a culture that nurtures passion and expertise in next generation construction methods and technology.
- World class remuneration and benefits package & commitment to extensive training, development and long-term career progression.
- We really value difference at Laing O'Rourke and believe a diverse team drives innovation. We are a global multicultural business committed to the inclusion of all employees, enabling everyone to feel respected & valued for being themselves.
For further details of our Offsite Journey watch here: https://youtu.be/EhcpD13hbuo
Talk to us about flexible, dynamic and part time working. We want to ensure our recruitment process is accessible to all. If you need the application form in an alternative format or you would like to know more about our recruitment process please email