LBG Returners - Manager, Group Performance Reporting & Planning
The Finance Division are looking for a Manager to join the Group Performance Reporting & Planning team. The team are responsible for delivering insightful Group reporting and in doing so supporting the Finance division in delivering a safe, successful and sustainable Lloyds Banking Group.
As is most of the world, the entire team is currently working remotely and this is something we intend to carry on embracing into the future. The hub location of this role is Edinburgh, but we expect this role to work in a hybrid way, flexing between working from home and the office hub. We recognise that in order to attract the best people we need to be flexible and whilst we can't accommodate every flexible working request, we are happy to be asked.
Why the Lloyds Banking Group Returners Programme?
If you've taken a career break for at least two years then you're eligible to apply to our award-winning Returners Programme at Lloyds Banking Group.
We're in the middle of a huge transformation to realise our ambition of building the bank of the future, whilst also fulfilling on our commitments to Helping Britain Recover.
If successful we'd put you through a 16 week programme, designed to re-integrate you back into your career and restore the skills and value you possess. After the programme we'd then look to the possibility of you securing a permanent role with us. The programme start date is likely to be end-September 2021.
- Work on the preparation, reporting and analysis of the Group's capital position, covering monthly results and forecasts
- Support with building up the messaging and insight around key drivers of the Group's capital position
- Work closely with divisional and central Finance and Risk teams in managing deliverables and communicating outputs
- Work with other team members in ensuring our processes are effectively controlled while also identifying and delivering improvements to our processes
We'd love to see a number of the below aspects in your background:
- An accountancy qualification and /or have an understanding of capital regulation
- Experience in managing financial information in a controlled way and can effectively use tools such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using Planning Analytics, but it's not essential that you do
So what do we want to see in your style?
Firstly you're big on collaborating, quick to establish and build communities of meaningful relationships with key players across the Finance and Risk community.
You care about getting things right and processes being well controlled but also delivering at pace.
You'll also have a clear communication style to deliver consistent messages across your area of influence - negotiating effectively to ensure collective agreement.
And you'll need to be an effective decision-maker - using your analytical thinking and problem solving abilities to deliver good outcomes for the team and wider group.
What we'll give you in return
We'll help you get up to speed quickly within a supportive environment, working alongside committed people who care about creating a great place to work.
And we'll provide you with challenges that make a difference, ensuring we continue to deliver a safe and successful bank and in doing so continue to support our customers.
That's why our Returners Programme backs up our dedication to providing genuine equal opportunity and we'd also happily talk about different working patterns.
We'll also give you a fixed term contract with a regular salary and access to wider benefits.
Apply today and see where the programme will take you...we'd love to hear from you.