Finance Manager/Management Accountant
We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic and process driven self-starter to join our fast paced, growing team to run the day-to-day finances at Orri.
The role, which is required to cover a period of maternity leave, currently encompasses all aspects of financial management however there is currently another bookkeeper managing the purchase invoices and bank reconciliations. You will work closely with the COO, CEO and Clinical Director to ensure we have good financial data and suitable checks and balances in place.
Monthly tasks include the following:
- Managing the billing process and invoicing for all clients
- Answer any finance related queries from clients and their families in a sensitive manner
- Managing the sales invoices to insurance providers, including regular reconciliation of sessions
- Reviewing and submitting payroll to the outsourced payroll provider
- Management of bi-monthly payment run
- Management of cash flow and weekly cash-flow reporting to management
- Liaising with the clinical team regarding client attendance and ensuring the attendance tracker is up to date and correct
- Weekly KPI reporting to the board
- Preparation of the finance section of the monthly board pack including management accounts
- Management of bookkeeper for costs including bank reconciliations, employee expenses management and petty cash
- Ad hoc queries and dealing with external accountants for accounts and tax preparation
- Quarterly financial reporting to external investors
We are always looking to improve our systems and processes and therefore we would like you to work alongside the COO to ensure we are as data driven as possible ensuring the clinical team can continue to provide outstanding care to our clients.
Orri is a specialist private clinic providing innovative treatment for Anorexia, Bulimia and Binge Eating Disorder. Our mission is to provide holistic intensive care to individuals to ensure a more stable recovery and avoid hospitalisation if possible. We are backed by LGT Impact Ventures UK, a leading social investor and we are dedicated to creating social impact not only for our clients but for the wider eating disorder community.
Our clinic is based in Central London. The role is currently being done remotely, and we are open to this continuing however the possibility of working in our London office in the future would be preferable.
At Orri we are proud to offer part time working opportunities for many of our workforce.
Creating an inclusive and flexible work environment ensures our employees benefit from the best work/life balance we can offer and supports them to obtain a higher level of career satisfaction.
Our approach ensures working parents, in particular, can continue to develop their careers with the reassurance of a supportive organisation. As with a 'normal' office based role we still ensure our employees have access to a private workspace to adhere to our client confidentiality practices, childcare provisions in place during working hours and a comprehensive virtual induction program and ongoing access to training sessions.
We actively encourage all candidates to an open and honest discussion on their individual working from home needs to ensure we identify the best practices to support them should they be successful. Please note that some job opportunities are unavailable on a flexible working basis due to the organization and industry requirements, please refer to the individual job details for clarification.