Returners Programme – Leeds
- Contract Type
- Returner Programmes
Find out about FDM’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) preparations here
FDM Group is a FTSE 250, multi-award-winning employer that recruits, trains and deploys talent globally. We work with some of the world’s most reputable brands such as Sky, Barclays and the Home Office, to mention a few.
You will receive 7 weeks of fully funded training to develop and refresh your skills. All training will take place online. Once trained you will be placed in a role with one of our clients and will need to live within an hour’s commute of Bristol, London, Leeds or Glasgow. After the training period, you will become an FDM consultant and work with one of our prestigious clients for a minimum of two years. Our team are here to support you through every stage of the journey, ensuring you have the confidence, skills and opportunity to step back into a successful and rewarding career.
After the two years, you can remain with FDM or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in-house role at FDM or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
What we offer you:
- 7 weeks of commercially relevant business and technical training, including access to PRINCE2 and SCRUM Master certifications (please note training is currently taking place online)
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday during the seven-week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Opportunities to work as an FDM consultant with our clients who include HSBC, DWP, Sky, Virgin Money and many more
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
Essential experience and criteria required:
- Looking to return to work after a break in your career
- Minimum one-year career break
- Five years of previous business experience
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM once the seven-week training period is complete
- Be able to work full time