Trusts Fundraising Manager
Trusts Fundraising Manager
We are seeking an experienced Trusts Fundraising Manager to develop and manage Trust Fundraising for a Mental Health charity in Oxfordshire.
You will be working for a mental health charity, who make sure anyone with a mental health problem has somewhere to turn for advice and support; in total over 20,000 people in Oxfordshire access services each year.
Position: Trusts Fundraising Manager
Location: Home based initially. Some travel within Oxfordshire will be required as well as some national travel.
Salary: £34,728 - £36,922 per annum, (Pro rata if applicable)
Hours: Full Time - 37 hours per week or Part Time hours negotiable
Closing Date: Monday 2nd August (midnight)
Interview Date: 10th/12th August
About the role:
As Trusts Fundraising Manager you will proactively identify and secure new, multi-year partnerships with trusts and foundations, as well as stewarding existing relationships. This is a new role for an experienced fundraiser with excellent influencing skills. The role is target driven and success will be determined by the volume of funds raised.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Income generation through identifying relevant opportunities and submitting high quality bids to trusts and foundations
- Excellent relationship management and stakeholder engagement with trusts and foundations
- Work strategically with Leadership and Service Managers to raise funds for essential programmes and strategic priorities
- Report on funding with support from the Data Quality team
- Develop bids for recognition such as local awards and national fundraising awards
- Coordinate local authority and NHS tenders with support from relevant programme teams
- Staff Supervision, training, meetings and support
For the role of Trusts Fundraising Manager, you will need significant experience of trust fundraising and securing large multi-year gifts. Other essential skills and experience include:
- Experience of establishing new funding initiatives, processes and relationships
- Experience of developing funding proposals, including budgets with programme teams, partners and other stakeholders
- Strong relationship building skills including building rapport, understanding and tailoring your approach to different circumstances and audiences
- IT skills, including use of Microsoft 365 suite and CRM systems
- Excellent research and prospecting skills
- Self-motivated with drive and enthusiastic to take initiative to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Excellent coordination skills – working with a range of stakeholders to complete tenders and bids
Although not essential a knowledge and understanding of mental health issues would be an advantage.
You may also have experience in areas such as Trusts Fundraising Manager, Foundations Fundraising Manager, Trusts and Foundations Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Manager, Trusts Fundraiser, Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser, Partnerships Manager, Fundraising Partnerships Manager, Income Generation, Income Generation Manager, Trusts, Foundations, Supporter Engagement, Bid Writing, Bid Writer, Bids, Bids and Tender, Key Relationship Manager, Trusts Executive, Trusts and Grants, Senior Trusts, Senior Trusts and Foundations, etc.