System Management Analyst - Flexible Working Available
2 days left
- Contract Type
Applications are invited for the position of System Management Analyst within our IT Operations area. This is a full time role, however there may be some flexibility on working pattern, and the option for working from home.
You will need to have good working knowledge of core Microsoft 365 applications and experience of working with the following:
- Power Automate
- Power Apps
- Power BI
- Microsoft Teams
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support, maintenance and configuration of multiple enterprise tools.
- Support business change by delivering Application appropriate solutions.
- Support applications and software to achieve agreed Incident resolution targets.
- Carry out root cause analysis of problems to agreed Problem RCA targets.
- Review and support the delivery of application changes where required.
- Troubleshooting and recovery of .NET based thick and thin clients accessing Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Subject matter expert provides advice and guidance on the correct application of technologies.
- Providing second line support of third party software used in iPSL and liaising with third party suppliers.
- Communicating and working with other IT teams.
- Provide 24/7 out of hours support as part of a team on a rota basis as required.
- Providing support for disaster recovery tests.
- Providing testing support.
- Maintenance and creation of support documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Enterprise knowledge and skills.
- Understanding of basic Monitoring and Alerting concepts
- Experience/Knowledge of some of the following enterprise tools:
- Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager (SCOM) Microsoft Azure, and Squared Up, BMC Remedy including Reporting and Admin functions.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar IT role.
- Experience of working as part of project deliverables.
- Excellent Root Cause Analysis & problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2000 onwards.
- Capable of writing SQL queries preferable but not essential.
- Strong team player with excellent communications skills.
- Good working knowledge of IT Service Management processes.
- Good level of skills in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification in Service Management.
What you'll get if you're successful
We offer a competitive package, paying up to £50,000 D.O.E. and an additional car allowance, 25 days' annual leave, private healthcare for you and your family, a company funded healthcare cash plan, Defined Contribution pension scheme, with matched company contribution, and access to many more flexible benefits and discounts offers.
iPSL strives to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to considering all applicants alike. The Company does not treat any individual less favourably than others on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union.
Your application data will be held within the recruitment system for a period of 6 months before being deleted, in order that you can access and re-use data in future applications and we can respond to statutory reporting requests. Successful applicant data will be retained according to our employee data retention policies.
Apply for System Management Analyst - Flexible Working Available
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly