Culture & Engagement Support - Flexible Working Available
FYXER combine great people and technology to give business leaders time to focus on what matters.
Summary of Role
This fully remote role is ideal for candidates looking for part time, flexible work. You will be responsible for the creation of company wide communications as well as leading on company culture and engagement initiatives.
- Work closely with the CEO on company culture and lead on company communications
- Provide feedback on the perceived impact to the team in order to manage effective communications
- Design and manage content of the monthly internal newsletter, utilising a platform that has the capacity for design and monitoring of readership engagement
- Lead on the organisation and implementation of quarterly all-hands meetings, including curating presentations and manage follow up actions
- Identify and lead on potential company culture initiatives that would positively impact engagement and the internal company brand
- Create an annual engagement planner that promotes diversity and inclusion in engagement activities to include (but not limited to) information sharing, competitions and team social activities
- Run (to budget), lead on and evaluate team socials
- Perform the role of Buddy as a point of contact for new joiners to support their orientation training
- Lead the Change Management Group (CMG) and manage how and where consultation with a wider group is needed, and own the budget allocation on this.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proactive, adaptable and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Empathetic to the perspective of others
- Share information with team members
- Technologically savvy and excel on FYXER platforms such as Asana, Slack, GSuite
- Confidence to challenge and debate factors impacting the team and the company
Following four months you are successful if you . . .
- Understand the goals and priorities of FYXER
- Company alignment on “6 cultural questions” project and embedding these within the team
- Understand how to successfully share information with the team
- Demonstrate an understanding and empathy of team members’ work life
- Complete tasks to a high standard within required timeframes
- Execute tasks autonomously
- Understand and remain up to date with FYXER policies and processes
Continued success at FYXER will be . . .
- Fully embedding cultural questions in everyday FYXER life
- Able to suggest ideas to ‘add value’ in task execution
- Confidently answer advanced service usage and technical questions raised by new team members
- Become an expert and ambassador of FYXER to support the onboarding of other team members
What FYXER offer
Pay banding £15-£18/hour plus access to a company wide bonus scheme which gives additional income opportunities for:
- Introducing new clients
- Employee referrals
Minimum of 30 hours per month, with flexibility to increase according to workflow.