Social Media Content Lead - Flexible Working Available
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Content Lead to join our E-commerce department at Next!
Working with a team of 15 marketeers split between creative, paid and organic social media, your role will be responsible for the day to day management of Next’s social media channels, ensuring business objectives are translated to customers in a useful and meaningful way. You will be the glue between paid social performance marketing, trading, creative and PR.
With this in mind we are looking for someone who has at least 5+ years experience working in social media, know how to create best in class social content for commercial gain whilst identifying new ways to innovate and engage our audience. You need to be creative with excellent copywriting and communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity and can be based remotely but you will need to be flexible to come to the office in Leicestershire and London when required.
About the role:
- Oversee the day to day running of Next Social Media channels ensuring content is both commercial and optimised for maximum engagement, relevant to our audience and in line with business objectives
- Work closely with business stakeholders, key external brands and partners to deliver an engaging social strategy to promote Next across our social channels
- Respond to briefs from wider marketing meetings to ensure synergy and alignment with business-wide objectives
- Monitor social performance in line with KPIs and present regular reports to the Head of Social and key stakeholders
- Align with Brand Marketing to ensure high level campaigns / key messages are translated into social-friendly formats
- Liaise with the PR team and brief content to ensure celebrity and influencer assets are optimised for social
- Work closely with the paid social performance team to ensure focuses are aligned and identify ways to amplify best performing organic content
- Approve all copy and content
- Ensure there’s synergy with Next’s tone of voice across all channels
- Implement learnings based on report findings to ensure all content is optimised to meet or exceed set KPIs
- Work closely with the Creative Team to ensure all content produced is appropriate for relevant channel
Criteria About you
- 5+ years experience working in social media with a good understanding of how it is used for commercial purpose
- Avid social media user with knowledge of all major social networking channels
- Ability to be visual, creative and ideas driven
-Extensive experience of planning, content ideation and implementation of campaign schedules
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Ability to create strong and dynamic relationships and have the confidence to liaise with key stakeholders i.e. buyers, online marketing, external brands / platforms
- Excellent time management, ability to multitask and perform well under pressure
- Able to resolve problems proactively using own initiative and acting quickly within a fast-moving environment
-Ability to line manage, helping develop skills and providing support
- Highly communicative with an ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Analytically-minded with experience in performance monitoring
- A keen interest in fashion, lifestyle and beauty - plus observant of emerging trends
- Well versed in using a variety of social media tools
- Competent user of editing software i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro or similar
-Take full responsibility for your role and ability to manage upwards
-Must be willing to work flexibly from home, the satellite office in London and occasionally to attend meetings at Head Office in Leicester
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!