Trainee HCM Solution Specialist - Flexible Working Available
About the Team
Do you fancy working with one of the UK’s biggest retailers?
We are looking for Trainee HCM Solution Specialists to learn, design and configure solutions for the Oracle Fusion Absence Management and Time and Labour modules.
You will be joining our talented implementation team who are already in the process of implementing the Oracle Fusion HCM solution.
About the Role
- Initially learn about the key components within the Absence Management and Time and Labour modules and familiarise yourself with the current configuration and business requirements
- Collaborate with our team to design, document and configure solutions to business problems and new requirements
- Be the ‘go to’ person when our team have technical and functional questions and issues
- Review and perform an impact assessment on Oracle HCM Quarterly release notes and propose implementation of any relevant new features
- Share your knowledge and experience with the wider team
- Be able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for this role and have the ability to learn new things quickly
- Be able to demonstrate a logical thought process
- Be able to understand, modify and implement any configuration requirements
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate complex technical issues and solutions
- Enjoy problem solving and be able to deliver solutions to complex problems
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!