Sales consultant (home based) - Part Time
Want to work with an award-winning and quickly expanding company? We’re a travel site making it a doddle to book camping and caravan sites all over the world. Pitchup.com recently hit the milestone of 1m bookings since launch, after becoming the UK's biggest site for outdoor accommodation last summer.
You'll join a nimble team of 50 - based in 10 countries - at a company with extraordinary potential. As such, there may be an opportunity to be involved in various activities associated with a fast-growing internet company.
You will be based at home and our company is now fully remote: we're a small but perfectly formed team who work hard, and continue to be excited by year on year company growth!
We now have vacancies for exceptional sales professionals to join our friendly, multinational team. As a member of our sales team, you'll work alongside our account coordinators to help our site owners set up their bookable listings, maintain their pricing and availability, and deal with any day-to-day queries.
The main activity of the role will be to make sales calls from home to sign up campsites and holiday parks to taking bookings via our website. You will also help clients complete the registration process.
- Developing and maintaining a strong network of contacts and to support relationships with key supplier decision makers
- Discovering and following up for new accommodation
- Promoting product internally and providing recommendations on product as and when required
- Monitoring and analysing results, and ensuring client inventory is adequate and their allocation levels meet company requirements
Candidates will join a nimble team at a young company with extraordinary growth potential.
We are looking for candidates able to dedicate at least 15 hours per week. Hours for the role can vary from week to week and can be flexible to work around you and your family. Later, a permanent role may be offered to the right candidate. Some travel may be involved, but this is optional.
Candidates should be self-starters, extremely flexible as far as tasks are concerned, and able to prioritise based on company needs while meeting tight deadlines. The successful candidate will fulfil the following additional criteria:
- Demonstrated B2B business development experience including cold calling
- Organised and methodical approach
- A willingness to be a ‘jack-of-all-trades’ for the sake of being part of a forward-thinking start-up
- At least two years' experience in a related field
- Own a computer
- Internet savvy
- Ability to troubleshoot independently
- A desire to take a big part in the establishment of Pitchup.com as a modern, creative brand
- General administrative skills, as well as experience within a customer-facing sector
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Switched on
- You will be paid a £11-13 hourly rate + a commission per campsite and uncapped 'superbonus'.