Business Sales Advisor
Business Sales Advisor
£20,900 starting basic salary + commission (up to £26k OTE)
This increases to £23,800 + commission (up to £29.5k OTE) depending on performance
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky - we've joined with our American-based parent company, Comcast, to undertake an ambitious venture in the UK market. We want to establish Sky, as the trusted brand you know, now delivering the innovative products and services designed for businesses. We're looking for exceptional and innovative people, who are eager to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, to join us on our unique journey of building a new business, with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team as a Business Sales Advisor. You'll join a new area of Sky where you'll manage customer business accounts from day one, which is the perfect way to make your first big impact.
What you'll do:
- Put your sales skills to the test through inbound and outbound calling to businesses
- Have great customer sales conversations whilst building your customer account base
- Meet targets to support the business to drive new customer acquisition
- Create the very best customer experience
- Ensure your positive attitude shines through with any potential customers
What you'll bring:
- Proven track record in a target driven sales role
- A background in providing the best customer experience
- Ability negotiate and close orders to completion
- Be resilient and driven to succeed
- Great customer rapport and telephone skills
- The passion to take real accountability for your goals
- Determination to succeed and support the business
This role will see you work 37.5 hrs per week between 8am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday on a three-week shift pattern, plus the occasional Saturday.
We want you to feel confident when talking about our products, so you'll get free Sky Q, phone and broadband. But that's not all, you'll also get:
- 30 days' annual leave pro rata (and three bank holidays)
- A generous pension
- Private healthcare and dental
- A range of high street discounts
- Expert on-the-job training and support
In addition to all these great benefits, you'll have the opportunity to take part in 'Time to Care', our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to volunteer for up to 1 hour per week. All part of Sky's pledge to help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities.
Where you'll work:
Your base site will be in Leeds but we have a flexible working model giving our team the opportunity to work from home for some of the working week. We'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you.
We work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.