Senior Administrator - Home Working Available
Willmott Dixon is currently looking to recruit a Senior Administrator to join our London and South business on a 12 fixed term contract. This role will be based at our office in Weybridge and will involve a mixture of working in the office and home working.
Duties will include providing general administrative support to the New Business and Finance Teams.
- Be a key point of contact for internal and external customers, clients and consultants.
- Deliver an effective and efficient administrative service.
- Prepare, collate, update and provide all necessary documentation.
- Take, prepare and distribute meeting minutes as required.
- Diary management.
- Administering the Framework (KPI) reporting process.
- Administering the customer satisfaction process.
- Ensure that company databases and systems are maintained and fully up to date.
- Support line manager and team members in maintaining smooth running of the administration function.
- Identify where and when support is required to the administration team; provide holiday and sickness cover to other disciplines as required.
- Organise and service relevant regular and ad hoc meetings.
- Promote our commitment to sustainability.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
Proven experience of:
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative role.
- Managing and delivering projects/events.
- Database management.
- 'A' Level qualifications or equivalent work experience.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Budget management.
- Experience of the Construction Industry.
- Working towards Member of the Institute of Professional Administrators or Institute of Administrative Management.
At Willmott Dixon we look for a balance of skills and experience but just as important to us are your values and behaviours. This role would be suitable to a person who:
- Is a team player
- Is able to influence and inspire
- Has a growth mindset
- Has excellent listening skills
- Is able to Problem solve
- Is positive & proactive
- Has excellent presentations skills both written and verbal
- Is innovative/creative/open minded
- Displays model behaviour that shows respect, helpfulness and co-operation
- Reflects regularly on experiences and performances and constantly seeks to improve
- Is personable, friendly, approachable, motivated and flexible
- Has the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Is people focused
- Is driven/motivated
- Is organised/detailed
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace and will consider flexible and agile working. We are a proud member of the Disability Confident Scheme.
In return we reward our people generously with a competitive package that gives you flexible benefits to fit your lifestyle and priorities. This includes but is not limited to, an enhanced pension scheme, full / heavily discounted private medical, life assurance, incentive bonus and a car scheme which will make us a market leader in sustainable company travel. Applicable roles will benefit from a motoring expenditure allowance (MEA) and everyone can access a new generation of low carbon and electric cars via the Willmott Dixon run car leasing scheme.
With nearly 170 years of rich history, Willmott Dixon's purpose beyond profit is to deliver brilliant buildings, transform lives, strengthen communities, and enhance the environment so our world is fit for future generations. Ensuring that we add lasting value to the neighbourhoods we work in; our values, people, innovation, partnerships and focus on sustainability has allowed us to build a successful and trusted privately owned business where our people can thrive.
Construction is changing and we are at the forefront of that change. Pioneering new ways to build, innovating the way construction is viewed and establishing ourselves as one of the top employers in any industry. It truly is an amazing company in one of the most exciting industries with a vast array of professional career paths.
We hold two Queen's Awards for Enterprise (for Sustainable Development and Social Mobility) and hold numerous people awards, we understand everyone has a unique potential and ability to make a difference and succeed; if you want your skills developed and talent recognised, why not join our business!