Commercial Manager - Flexible Working Available
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
'Commercial Managers are essential to the success of the Base Management Commercial team. It's the perfect role for an individual with strong commercial acumen, analytical skills, lateral thinking, and excellent partner management' Joe Mariani - Head of Base Management, Commercial
What you'll do:
* Run proactive and reactive base management initiatives that generate product growth, reduce churn and increase revenue
* Deploy 1:1 customer campaigns that capitalise on moments & experiences that matter to our customers, leaning into customer insight and touchpoints
* Produce insightful analyses and commercial recommendations for cohorts & trends requiring commercial focus - to reduce churn/cost, increase revenue and/or drive product upgrades
* Collaborate with our Data, Marketing, Trading, Finance, and Performance teams to deploy model-based initiatives that drive commercial efficiencies, improved customer targeting and personalised offers
* Optimise the commercial toolkit available to a section of our contact centre agents, to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and strong commercial outcomes
* Transform the way in which we lead our customer base by harnessing new customer data sources and creating innovative commercial treatments
What you'll bring:
* Brilliant at translating customer insight into strong commercial initiatives that drive momentum and strong business performance
* Very commercially aware and numerate, able to size commercial opportunities and prioritise resources where they'll drive maximum return
* Excellent at collaborating with several stakeholders, and skilled at communicating up, down and across the organisation
* Confident designing forward-looking commercial strategies that anticipate trends and customer/market needs
* Thrive when presenting your recommendations to both big and small audiences - producing presentation packs that are slick and easy to understand, and articulating their content in a way that drives effective partner engagement
* You'll have previous experience with direct marketing campaigns and/or base management programmes. If not, we'll work around that, as you'll be able to pick things up very quickly
As the Customer Growth Team our purpose is to be customer champions. To connect our route to markets with Sky's content and products, so customers enjoy more of what they love.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.