Snr Mgr Subscriber & Marketing Analytics
Discovery+ is Discovery's direct-to-consumer video subscription platform rolling out globally. We are excited to announce that we’re recruiting a Senior Manager, Subscriber Insights as part of the EMEA discovery+ Growth Marketing team.
The EMEA Growth Marketing team serves as a central hub to drive regional subscriber acquisition, pricing & packaging, promotions, channel management and proposition development. In this role, you will support the ongoing growth of the business by providing a rigorous understanding of our subscriber base. This will include acquisition forecasting, customer segmentation, promotions analysis and pricing yield analysis. You will work with local, regional and global stakeholders across Finance, Marketing and Data Science to deliver valuable insights to grow subscribers and improve customer value.
The ideal candidate should be an incredibly curious, motivated and analytical problem solver who understands how to interrogate data, deal with multiple stakeholders and present in a clear fashion.
- Implement advanced subscriber modelling to understand, segment and predict subscriber behaviour, helping to grow net subscribers and improve LTV
- Provide solid revenue and yield analysis to underpin pricing, promotion and strategic growth decisions
- Manage multiple stakeholders across Europe, in particular working closely with – and influencing - commercial, marketing and finance teams
- Understand trading performance on DTC and B2B2C subscribers and usage; Provide commercial context and variance analysis to help inform the business on performance
- Lead on customer lifetime value segmentation analysis - an ongoing overview of subscribers by channel, acquisition period including their spend behaviour
- Work with data science and technology teams to define data requirements, systems and tools
- 5+ years experience within a direct-to-consumer subscription business
- Advanced modelling skills
- Detailed understanding of the drivers of subscription services and key metrics
- Experience working across all major analytics, statistical and data representation tools
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Educated to degree level preferably within mathematics/finance/economics
- Commercially savvy with a data driven mindset and a commercial focus
- Ambition and desire to be challenged and to challenge; backed up by strong logic and problem-solving capability
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels