Parts Sales Executive - Bradford TPS
We have an exciting new opportunity for MULTIPLE Parts Sales Executives to join our growing TPS business in Bradford.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the TPS Parts Sales Executive is responsible for professionally representing the TPS brand, building and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with new and existing customers, whilst achieving allocated sales targets. The role also carries the responsibility for being a brand champion, demonstrating and providing expert knowledge, advice and support, when engaging with customers.
Our Parts Sales Executives work a variety of full and part-time flexible patterns to ensure we provide our customers with the highest possible levels of service.
• Achieve personal KPI's and revenue objectives with target customers
• Accurately identify parts to meet the customer sales requirements
• Utilise all product promotions effectively to achieve specific targets set
• Identify and leverage potential sales opportunities within customer base
• Maintain own product knowledge and awareness of competitor activity
• Build strong working relationships with customers through regular contact with them on the phone and via face to face visits
• Provide a high level of service to customers - through understanding their requirements, responding to requests, progressing orders and providing expert advice
• Provide timely communication to customer on their credit status
• Assist, liaise with and support the TPS Centre team to ensure good working relationships and delivery of excellent customer service
• Work with the Sales Manager and others to achieve sales targets and provide a joined up approach to sales
Systems and processes
• Handle incoming calls and customer enquiries within KPI's, using the approved greeting
• Ensure the proper and accurate use of all systems to search and order parts
• Complete all required documentation accurately and promptly
• Deal with all cash and credit card transactions in line with TPS Guidelines in the Operations Manual
In order to be successful for the Parts Sales Executive position, you must:
• Be a self-starter with a proven track record in building strong relationships and achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
• Be a confident and capable communicator with proven experience of selling in a fast paced and/or telesales environment
• Have a passion for providing a great customer service experience
• Be able to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with all key stakeholders
• Have the ability to relate well to others and work as part of a team
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner
Skills you will require:
• A passion or interest in the automotive industry
• The ability to provide an exceptional customer service experience
• The drive to achieve individual and team based sales targets on a weekly & monthly basis
• Results Orientated
• Excellent attention to detail and accurate record-keeping
• Be IT literate, preferably with a good working knowledge of MS Excel
What we can offer you:
• A genuine platform for you to develop your career and skills through our industry leading training and development programmes.
• A VWG induction programme that provides you all of the knowledge for you to excel in the workplace
• An honest and trustworthy place of work with an opportunity to join an exceptionally knowledgeable team of industry professionals
As the UK's largest prestige motor retail group we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. We are incredibly committed to being the best company to work for and actively promote our culture of working together as 'One Team' and 'Delighting Our Customers'