Internal Communications Business Partner - Relaunch@Capgemini
Capgemini’s Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a willingness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ year or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you!
Working for the Head of Internal Communications, as a motivated, collaborative and determined team-player you will undertake internal communications for Capgemini HMRC Market Unit. The Internal Communications Business Partner plays an integral part in the way in which our employees interconnect with one another by acting as the communications lead for key areas and significant projects to drive engagement and business performance.
Siting within our Internal Communications team, you will be an independent Business Partner to your specific areas, acting as a trusted advisor to your stakeholders and ensuring that vital information reaches our employees via the most appropriate channels.
You will understand and anticipate the need for change in this role, working with your stakeholders to shape and define the best way to get messages out to employees, building frameworks to plan and manage the process of change including looking at risks, potential scenarios and dependencies.
As part of the comms team you are also responsible for defining and delivering against the Internal Communications strategy, leading and overseeing activity from events to leadership engagement through to copywriting and managing key announcements.
This is an Internal Communications role that requires someone that has a strategic mind-set combined with the ability to execute smooth tactical delivery:
• Credible communications professional with a proven track record in assisting in shaping and driving the delivery of Internal Communications
• Ability to investigate, analyse and contextualise complex issues, identify key points to be addressed and develop effective, practical and simple plans to resolve problems.
• Effective interpersonal, management and communication skills, including the ability to write and present clear and concise professional communications to range of audience at all levels.
• Communicates challenges and influences a variety of stakeholders effectively. Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others.
• Good technical knowledge to deliver appropriate communications materials, including website, intranet, print, film, digital and social media.
What you’ll do:
• Work with your stakeholders to define, develop, implement, manage and evaluate internal communication activity for the HMRC MU
• Work closely as a member of the HMRC MU comms team and the wider extended internal comms network in the UK
• Deliver, and often host, regular stakeholder meetings
• Work with key stakeholders to draft and disseminate information using the most appropriate communication channels for the audience and messaging
• In time, you'll work with all communications channels including email / Teams meetings / intranet design and build etc. and be prepared to bring new innovation to the communications arena
• Plan and drive specific ad hoc communications programmes
• Plan and execute major employee communications events, such as virtual leadership events and face-to-face meet ups
• Measure the success of campaigns and programmes as well as gaining and building on feedback from employees and stakeholders. Be able to show tangible benefits of actions and adapt the strategy accordingly.
What you’ll bring
• Interpersonal and communications skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
• Experience or williness to lead and challenge senior people with regard to messaging content and getting their approval.
• Willingness to manage and deliver internal communications programmes.
• Proof reading and editing expereince.
• Able to provide advice on creative elements of communications such as design briefs.
• Able to plan and conduct basic video shoots and bring innovation to the way we communicate
• Project management skills with the ability to manage projects to deadlines and budgets.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another - collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm