Business Operations Coordinator - 12m FTC
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We are looking for someone to come join the Business Operations team in Sky Creative on a 12-month fixed term contract. In this role you will be the non-perm payroll process owner for our (P2P) systems and processes. This is an exciting time to be joining the team as we are currently redefining our systems and improving on processes which are at the heart of our business.
What you'll do:
- Process and payroll our non-perm population.
- Working with hiring managers to ensure accurate costs against budgets.
- Supporting in the production of engaging and insightful management information to inform and influence the business.
- Supporting in system change initiatives.
- Build Relationships with external departments and partners to enable streamlined operations.
What you'll bring:
- A passion for people and processes, excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail!
- Proven knowledge of Finance P2P processes and a good understanding of Finance Operations.
- Strong partner management and operation leadership skills.
- Experience with workflow tools and systems software.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, results-oriented and able to work independently and within a team!
- Calm under pressure.
As part of Sky's Consumer Group, Sky Creative Agency provides Advertising, Brand Design and Broadcast Creative for multiple partners across the business. We have recently integrated Sky Works, Sky's in-house Trading agency to create a fully integrated 360 through-the-line operation.
Our work is varied, from Broadcast Design teams embedded in Sky News to specialist digital performance marketing teams, brand Advertising and Master brand ownership. We are leading the way in an industry wide trend for in-housing and day in day out we are relentless in raising the standards of our work.
Our ambition is to drive excellence in Sky's advertising and to help build Europe's leading entertainment brand. We are committed to diversity, inclusivity, and as Europe's largest in-house agency, believe we can be role models for our industry.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Access to free NOWTV, for streaming all your favourite shows
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.