Business Sales Executive - 9 Month FTC
Business Sales Executive - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
£20,900 pro rata starting basic salary + commission (up to £26k pro rata OTE)
This increases to £23,800 pro rata + commission (up to £29.5k pro rata OTE) depending on performance
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team as a Business Sales Executive. Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky - we've joined with our American-based parent company, Comcast, to undertake an ambitious venture in the UK market. We want to establish Sky, as the trusted brand you know, now delivering the innovative products and services designed for businesses. We're looking for exceptional and innovative people, who are eager to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, to join us on our unique journey of building a new business, with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
You'll be joining at the start of our journey where we'll provide you with great training and excellent career opportunities.
What you'll do:
- Put your sales skills to the test through inbound and outbound calling to businesses
- Have great customer sales conversations whilst building your customer account base
- Meet targets to support the business to drive new customer acquisition
- Create the very best customer experience
- Ensure your positive attitude shines through with any potential customers
What you'll bring:
- Proven track record in a target driven sales role
- A background in providing the best customer experience
- Ability negotiate and close orders to completion
- Be resilient and driven to succeed
- Great customer rapport and telephone skills
- The passion to take real accountability for your goals
- Determination to succeed and support the business
This role will see you work 37.5hrs per week between 8am - 6.30pm Monday to Friday on a three-week shift pattern, plus the occasional Saturday.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free NOW TV
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
Where you'll work:
Your base site will be in Stockport, we are currently testing a hybrid working model giving our team the opportunity to work from home for some of the working week. We'll talk to you about this in more detail at the right time.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you.
We work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.