Offer Planning and Delivery Manager
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As Offer Planning & Delivery Manager you will be the conduit between RafData and the business. With your knowledge and understanding of both offer and commercial requirements you will help business leaders bring commercial plans to life and to the customer.
What you'll do:
* Responsible for the centralised offer planning and delivery process, collaborating with Commercial, Trading, Ref Data and Finance to ensure communication and execution is robust
* Own the Offer Laydown for your RTMs, providing the business with a single source of truth on offers
* Ensure operational readiness through BAU, mitigation and ad hoc requests; always reflecting the requirements of all RTMs and ensuring offers are built correctly
* Maximise the functionality of the current process to provide your stakeholders with the best possible support and problem solving
* Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders across Sky, based on collaboration, trust and delivery
* Live and breathe Sky values and behaviours
What you'll bring:
* An understanding of the offer process, from raising to deployment, is desirable but not essential
* A proven self-starter with demonstrable experience planning and delivering projects, with a keen eye for detail
* Resilient and determined - ability to stay focussed and on track managing multiple demands and stakeholders
* Strong team player - ability to work with stakeholders across multiple functions including Customer Growth, CSG, Commercial and Finance
* Excellent oral and written communications skills - the ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
* Focus on success - ability to evaluate and optimise team performance to drive continuous improvement and engagement
* Ambitious and motivated - High performance standards and a proven desire to develop and succeed in a high profile, pressurised environment
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.