Good Innovation is the UK’s leading social innovation consultancy, working only with organisations that do good. Our vision is to transform the way society does good. It’s what gets us out of bed in the morning and it is what fuels our diverse team of innovators, designers and social entrepreneurs.
We’re working with charities and private sector companies to find new ways to deliver impact. Over the last 10 years we have grown rapidly through word of mouth and repeat business, but we’ve never formalised or structured our marketing activity.
We have big plans to grow over the next 3-5 years, and marketing will be a vital cog in that growth. The role offers you the chance to use your skills for good - and work for a company whose sole purpose is to have a positive benefit on society. How many roles can offer that!
The type of person we’re looking for
Experience is essential we’re looking for someone with at least 3-5+ years marketing experience, ideally at a small to medium creative or professional services 2-3 company, or somewhere with relevant and transferable experience.
A self-starter someone who is results driven and thrives in an environment where you're given the freedom to work independently.
Attention to Detail and Eye for Design sets the standard for high quality content and visually the marketing content we create needs to be of the highest standard.
Relationship and influencing skills You need to be a people person, you’ll be working with the leadership team at Good Innovation, and directly with some of our clients.
Project management you’ll need great organisational skills and an ability to manage and coordinate the various elements of our marketing.
Copywriting skills - a strong storyteller who can share ideas clearly and concisely, and extract insights from others to create strong copy
What you’ll be doing
- Marketing Schedule being the owner of the GI marketing schedule, working with a Partner to ensure its populated and the content goes out on time.
- Monthly GI Newsletter you’ll be responsible for managing the process of producing and sending out our monthly newsletter. This includes agreeing the content, managing the content creation process and any freelancers (copywriters or videographers), setting up the newsletter in Mailchimp, sending it, and doing the post-send reporting.
- Linkedin You’ll be responsible for managing the GI Linkedin page. This will involve building and managing a content schedule, sourcing content and updates from both the team and your own research, ensuring content is posted on time, responding to comments, and finally analysing and reporting on key KPIs.
- GI website updating blogs and content on the GI website using the CMS and liaising with the developer.
- Case Studies Work with consultants to bring to life and communicate our work by writing up case studies on completion of the projects.
- Brand Management Ensuring all external touch points are consistent with brand guidelines.
- Awards Identify and manage award entries for our project work.
- Weekly marketing meetings organise and lead our weekly marketing working group meetings.