Financial Controller - Part Time
The Franks Family Foundation (FFF) is a UK-based charitable organisation, established in 2006. It works to make the world more healthy, educated, and meritocratic.
A challenging opportunity to be the Financial Controller is available to make a significant contribution to the company, providing a real sense of progress and achievement.
The role will be part-time. 20 hours a week.
- Responsible for generation of monthly, quarterly and yearly Management Accounts.
- Undertaking day-to-day financial functions, such as VAT returns.
- Yearly Accounts and liaising with the Auditors on Tax compliance.
- Banking and payroll management.
- Support the Director and Chairman in preparation of budgets and forecasts, including scenario planning for the projects.
- Filing Company Returns and accounts.
- Reconciliation of accounts in line with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Report to regulatory authorities like Charity Commission, Companies House and HMRC.
- Work as part of the management team to develop and support the long-term strategies
- Assist the Chairman in his personal Tax Return and VAT returns compilation.
- Background in Accountancy and Finance
- Preferably ACCA / CIMA qualified, willing to consider part qualified
- Advanced MS Excel
- Problem solving and initiative
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders at various levels
- Strategic thinker, willing to be decisive
- Team player
- Knowledge of payroll systems
- Experience in management accounts
Competitive salary – matching qualifications and experience.
Alongside standard benefits, including 26 days holiday per year (pro rated) and company pensions.