Customer Service Advisor, Outbound Sales & Services
Role: Customer Service Advisor, Outbound Sales & Services
Location: Stockport (SK8 2DY)
Salary: £18,914 including 8% flexibility allowance, rising to £19,470 + 25 days holiday, pension, bonus incentive scheme, additional flexible benefits.
Current Working Days: Monday to Friday
Contract: Full Time & Home Working
You’ll initially work on site in Cheadle whilst you complete training and get up to speed, with flexible options to work from home once you’re up and running effectively in your new role (typically after 3 months for most of our new starters). As part of our dynamic working model, we ask our teams to spend some of the time working from the office
We can only accept one application per person for our customer service positions, even if there are multiple roles.
Start Date – 13/9/2021
HEY YOU – yes you, do you enjoy chatting to people? Well why not get paid for doing something you enjoy?
You’ve probably heard of the AA before; after all we have been around since 1905. What you might not know is that we started life with just 4 driving enthusiasts, and whilst we’ve grown to provide a wide range of products and services today, our core values remain the same.
We are the UK's biggest breakdown provider and we are proud of our brand and the services we offer; we need people like you to promote that brand and put our customers first!
This is the job
What are we wanting?......Someone that is excited to be a part of the AA story and engage with new & existing customers. You will have a passion for providing a great experience to the heart of our business – our members. As long as you are a good listener and have good communication skills, we will give you all the training you will need to be successful in the role.
What will I be doing?
You will take part in a 4-week induction where we will teach you the ways of The AA, but it doesn’t stop there…you will receive ongoing support and development throughout your time here. This training will be a combination of on-site in our office and virtual sessions but always in line with the governments Covid-19 guidelines on safe working practices. Your safety is our main priority!
Working for the AA, you will be doing the most important job for us - making calls to potential new members and telling them all about our amazing products and services. You will be instrumental in providing great customer experiences to our members, either by engaging with existing members that have lapsed and getting them back on the AA journey or by contacting potential new members, who have registered an interest but haven’t yet signed up.
What do I need?
If you love talking to people and you’re passionate about great sales and customer service, then this position is for you!
We want people with Enthusiasm and commitment to providing world class customer service to our members and are passionate about doing the right thing. Working in this role you need to be a team player and be comfortable sharing your knowledge with others like they will with you.
Working in our Outbound sales team at the AA, you are not going to be tied down with boring shifts! We love to have a work/life balance here.
We currently work a fixed pattern with 2 days of early shifts that start at 09:30, 2 days finishing at 20:00 and a day in the middle so you can balance your time with friends, family and hobbies. And … if that was not enough, at present we do not operate on a Saturday on Sunday. We review our working hours, and these may change at any time based on our customers needs.
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of, please apply and a member of the team will be in touch to arrange a quick call.
What’s in it for me?
- 23 days holiday per year rising to 25 days after 5 years plus 8 Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sales incentives scheme
- Annual salary reviews, with a 1% salary uplift agreed for December 2021 as part of a 2 year pay deal.
- Worksave pensions scheme which includes death in service benefit.
- Half price AA breakdown membership in your first year and free after 12 months. Along with a 50% introductory discount off breakdown cover for 12 months for up to 5 friends/family.
- Discounted Home and Motor insurance
- Access a number of products and services including healthcare, car salary sacrifice, Cycle to work Scheme as well discounts at hundreds of high street retailers, days out, holidays and many more.
- Free on-site parking.
- We also offer a range of fully supported programmes to help to progress your career with the AA whether that’s to be the best you can be in your current role, to growing new skills and taking on extra responsibilities to prepare you for a different position or promotion if you wanted it.
- Opportunities to develop, grow, and realise your potential.
Plus so much more…
- The site is located on the outskirts of Stockport with onsite free parking available and local bus routes easily accessible. The site is easily commutable from South Cheshire, Stockport and Greater Manchester amongst other areas.
Who we are
Here at the AA we understand diversity and value the difference this brings to our culture and our customers. We actively seek people from diverse backgrounds to join us and become part of an inclusive company where you can be yourself, you are empowered to be your best and feel like you truly belong.
Just so you know: we need to complete several pre-employment checks including a credit check and a criminal record check as part of the onboarding process.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!