Part time Customer Service Assistant
Part time Customer Service Assistant (18 hours per week & WFH)
GBP9.22 per hour + Holiday
On-going temporary assignment
Do you have previous customer service experience? Are you highly organised and have a professional and empathetic manner? If the answer is YES, then apply today as this could be the temporary assignment you have been looking for!
My client is currently seeking an experienced part time Customer Research Assistant to join their team in Chippenham. You will be playing a key role in the department, where you will be completing and accurately recording the feedback from a range of surveys using difference contact methods with customers, as part of the in-house market research team.
- Contact customers to obtain feedback
- Accurately record information and feedback
- Update and maintain information
- Set up and compile survey results
- Recognise customer issues that need to be escalated
- Previous customer service/administration experience
- Confident, professional and engaging telephone manner
- Competent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Hours of work will be 18 hours per week (6 hours per day/3days per week), however due to Covid-19 this role will be based at home.
*Due to the location of the client, having your own transport would be beneficial*
This organisation offers a supportive team environment, where you will be an integral part of the department.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.