Administration Clerk - part time, 9.35 hours per week, permanent
Clerk to Academy Councils (Governing Bodies), Wiltshire
Salary: GBP22,086-24,221 per annum, full time equivalent
Hours: Part-time (9.35 hours per week), to be worked flexibly around meetings. Can be done from home
Start Date: As soon as possible or from September if that suits successful applicant
This trust is a dynamic and rapidly growing multi-academy trust, with 14 primary academies and 1 secondary academy. They wish to appoint a highly motivated Clerk to provide effective administrative support to three Academy Councils (governing boards) of several schools within the Trust:
• An academy in Chippenham, SN14
• An academy in Wiltshire, SN15
• and a cluster of smaller schools across Wiltshire, SN15.
The Clerk to the Academy Council is central to the smooth running of the Academy Council, preparing agendas, taking and distributing minutes, offering administrative support, keeping records and giving procedural and legislative advice to the Academy Council. Clerks must have excellent organisation, communication and IT skills, as well as an ability to take accurate minutes at meetings. To help the successful applicant fulfil their role we expect them to attend relevant training and work alongside the trusts' advisors.
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent organisation, communication and ICT skills
• Good time management skills
• An ability to take accurate minutes at meetings
• The ability to offer advice and guidance to the Academy Council
Throughout the trust, they can offer you:
• Friendly and vibrant school communities
• Supportive and welcoming staff, parents and Academy Council members
• A commitment to your professional development
• The opportunity to use your expertise to make positive change in our schools
• Flexible working environment working around the scheduled termly meetings, some of which will be held virtually
If you are interested in this position then please email your cv to . Our client will then shortlist and interview over the summer if you are successful at that stage. Please do not send your CV if you do not have extensive administrative experience as you may not be considered.