Trusts Fundraising Officer
Trusts Fundraising Officer
We are looking for a Trusts Fundraising Officer to support the Trusts Team to raise funds for a fantastic charity!
The charity gives children and young people across the UK who experience serious challenges in their lives the chance for a break that lasts a lifetime.
Position: Trusts Fundraising Officer
Salary: £23,500 - £27,000 depending on experience
Duration: Full time, permanent
Benefits: 28 Days annual leave plus Public and Bank Holidays, Pension Scheme, Stunning office location in the grounds of Buckfast Abbey, Flexible working hours
About the role:
As Trusts Fundraising Officer you will be responsible for supporting and assisting the Fundraising Manager and Trusts Team to raise funds from trusts, foundations and similar grant providers and major individual gifts.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Help to manage a portfolio of Trusts and a number of major donors, building and maintaining long-term relationships with new and existing funders
- Provide excellent donor stewardship to existing supporters through high quality updates and reports, face-to-face meetings, site visits and events
- Manage restricted income for the team, ensuring funds are allocated accordingly and spent within the funders’ deadlines
- Regularly conduct and manage research into new trusts and major gift sources
- Assist in the collation of fundraising materials such as case studies and photos
- Ensure that support by volunteers, donors and partners is promptly and appropriately recognised
- Prepare reports and evaluations on applications and activities
We are looking for a self-motivated fundraiser with experience of raising funds from trusts.
You will have the following essential skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a fundraising team on Trust income
- A positive self-starter with excellent self-management skills
- A persuasive communicator with the ability to establish and manage donor relationships
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to adhere to specific deadlines
- Experience of donor CRM software
Everyone who works for the charity has the responsibility for promoting the safeguarding and welfare of children. All successful applicants will require a DBS Disclosure.
You may also have experience in areas such as: Fundraising, Fundraiser, Trust, Trusts, Statutory Fundraiser, Trusts and Statutory Fundraising, Trusts Fundraising, Trusts Fundraiser, Trusts and Foundations Fundraiser, Partnerships Manager, Fundraising Partnerships Manager, Income Generation, Income Generation Manager, Foundations, Supporter Engagement, Bid Writing, Bid Writer, Bids, Bids and Tender, Key Relationship Manager, Trusts Executive, Trusts and Grants, Senior Trusts, Senior Trusts and Foundations etc.