Business Development Executive - Homeworking
Business Development Executive
- Remote / Suffolk
- £12 to £14 per hour + commission.
- Ongoing contract, with the possibility of a permanent contract
Attwood Perks is currently looking for a talented Business Development Executive to help establish the company as a leader in the Project and Programme Management Recruitment market across the East of England.
As a Business Development Executive you will be a self-motivated, curious optimist and come with a proven sales background including a track record of opening new accounts in order to drive growth.
The essence of this role is to bring in new business to help prepare the company for scaling up, so this is a crucial role and an exciting opportunity to join a young business with ambitious plans.
For us it’s all about building something meaningful that will stand the test of time and fundamentally create opportunity for others moving forwards. We’re keen to speak with people who resonate with this and we’re open to people working on a flexible work arrangement and fully remote.
- Generate new business through effective sales techniques and a variety of media.
- Research and approach new prospects.
- Identify, chase and follow-up leads.
- Establish an effective sales cadence process to create predictable revenue.
- Work to agreed Key Performance Indicators with the Director.
- Cold calling, email prospecting, using video technology as and when suitable.
- Maintain accurate information on the businesses CRM system.
- Collate customer feedback when required.
- Confident in communicating effectively with a range of Stakeholders at target businesses.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to targets and deadlines.
- Focussed on self-development and open to feedback – one of our core values here is “Always be the Student.”
- Comfortable with high volume telephone work.
- Very comfortable with rejection.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation, communication and time management skills are essential.
- Ability to build strong relationships quickly and leverage these relationships to drive results.
- Advanced questioning skills.
- Ability to influence all levels of Stakeholders.
- Exceptional listening skills.
You will be provided with all of the tools you will need in order to flourish in this role including:
- Leading Recruitment CRM
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator Account
- Cutting-edge video technology
- A tailored Business Development Guide
- Ongoing training and development
- Anything else that may be of use.
Though we have processes in place, it’s important that you have ample opportunity to add your own spin on things. Sales is a human process so it’s imperative that your unique human shines through. We will provide you with all the tools and training to ensure a smooth process but ultimately we encourage you to develop your own approach and create your own success story. Who knows what the future may hold!
Get in touch with Matt to find out more.