Accounts/Bookkeeping Role - Homeworking Available
Duties & responsibilities
We are looking for a self-employed experienced Accounts/Bookkeeper. We are a well-established and successful training business, with a small passionate team that have our global clients’ best interests at heart. This is an excellent opportunity to do work you love with people and clients that will inspire you.
- be proactive, a self-starter and flexible with working hours
- have availability of up to 15 hours per week.
- have at least 5 years working experience of producing management reports (ie. cashflow forecast, budgeting & monthly management accounts)
- have a very good working understanding of accounting principles and being responsible for the finance functions.
- have the ability to liaise with tax accountants for year end preparations and post journal entries.
- work well as part of a team and have an interest in Personal Development.
- understand the implications of online software integrations eg. cart pages - stripe - infusionsoft - Xero
Nice to have
It would be great if you
- have experience of being self-employed and working on your own initiative OR have been employed by an accountancy firm to do this work
- have a genuine interest in businesses and your role in helping the business thrive.
- have experience working with online businesses
You MUST have experience and competence working with the following software packages:
- Thrivecart (or similar)
- Stripe or Paypal
- Basecamp (or similar)
- Xero (min. 4 year working experience)
- Receipt Bank or Hubdoc
If this is you, please click apply below and send us your C.V and cover letter
- Xero reconciliation
- Credit control
- Prepare payment runs
- Weekly sales report
- Weekly cashflow report
- Host weekly finance meeting
- Managing accounts email inbox and responding to client financial queries
- Prepare expenses claims
- Monthly management accounts
- Prepayment/Accrual journals
- Monthly sales & debtors reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Liaise with accountants at year end
- Other ad hoc tasks