HR Asst Internal Recruiter - Part Time
Monday - Friday 10am-2pm Or 3 full days a week
Principal Purpose: To manage the whole recruitment process for the Group.
- Management of recruitment for a range of roles, to include advertising, CV searching, and pre-screening applications.
- Utilise social media sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Job boards to maximise effect.
- Actively headhunt and search for candidates aligned to the client's current vacancy requirements.
- Ensure 'Request to Recruit' forms are completed by hiring managers and have been signed off, before commencing any recruitment.
- Manage ability and psychometric testing used as part of the recruitment process.
- Set up and support in interviews.
- Manage direct applications, and candidate pools to keep previous applicants engaged in the business.
- Pre-screen candidates.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience at all stages of the recruitment process.
- Continuously monitor and challenge recruitment best practice at all stages of the recruitment cycle.
- Continuously investigate and promote cost effective advertising options.
- Provide candidates with feedback, as required, regardless of the outcome.
- Provide additional support to the HR Manager as and when needed.
Skills and experience
- Outstanding communications & engagement skills
- Experience in interviewing and assessing candidate's suitability against specific role requirements.
- IT literate with a good understanding of Outlook and Word and Excel.
- Superb organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to thrive under pressure.
- Maintain professional working relationships with colleagues
- Support staff across the business to develop their personal and professional knowledge and expertise
- Utilise the support available from other departments to maximum effect
If you have experience of working within a recruitment role, our client based in Witham are on the lookout for a Recruitment Officer - Part Time to join our team!