Part Time HR Officer- South Essex ( 3 day a week)
A new role has arisen offering a true work/life balance for a part time HR officer/manager
Job Specific Functions
- Working closely with various departments assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinary, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Implement learning and development policy
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Administer payroll and payroll records and keep accounts appraised of any changes.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Support the recruitment process - this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc., also supporting line managers with the interviews and selection of candidates as required
- Carry out new starter inductions.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
If you would enjoy a challenge, but also the freedom to enjoy like, please apply in confidence ASAP. The role will pay pro rata of a full time salary of GBP35k